Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Lace Bouquet Thank you


Today I have a quick share.  Here is a card I made that was inspired by Debbie Olson's beautiful card here.  I love so many of her cards and have recreated many for my self. This card started out as a complete recreate of the original and just as I finished all the pieces I ended up with brown ink on the top right of the card.  So instead of scraping this and starting over I ran the ribbon down the right side to hide it and stamped the sentiment on the bottom left.
 

Lace Bouquet Thank you Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Lace Bouquet, PTI Simply Jane
PAPER: CTMH and PTI Card stock
OTHER: Stampin up Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! That beautiful stamp stands alone with just a bow and a sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! This set is on its way to me in the post, so I will definitely be casing this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is totally dreamy! The colors and the lovely layers are ethereal. So well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...