Monday, December 6, 2010

Big Birthday Wish

Big Birthday Wish Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments, Background Basic: Woodgrain
PAPER: Rusty Pickle, Basic Grey, CTMH cardstock

Today I have a card I made with two purposes in mind. One was to use this Rusty Pickle paper I picked up at a Scrapbook convention about 4 years ago.  I thought the trains were super cute and since I had a boy I would totally be able to use it and a sheet of fire trucks no problem. It’s a good thing I only purchased 1 sheet of each.  I did finally make a scrapbook page using the fire trucks which I will share tomorrow.  But today I needed a boy birthday card for a birthday party we will be attending later in the month.  So to use up the sheet, I made a bunch to have on hand. They were so fast and easy.

1 comment:

  1. Very, very cute! What little boy doesn't like trains? I think it's perfect. Now, you have a few more ready to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...