Today I have a card that I made over the weekend. I have been itching to use the signature series Dress form with the Cosmo Cricket paper I have in my stash. I finally was able to sit down and do it. And of course the card need a bit of sewing on it.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
I didn't finish up my Mother's day cards til yesterday. Since I have to mail them and there was no way they would make it on time I thought I will show them to our mom's on the blog and they will show up in the mail later this week. So here they are.
I had to try to keep the cards as flat as possible, which was kind of hard. The first card I showed Mr. Sunny he thought the card didn't "pop enough" (his words) so I had to go back to the drawing board. I think adding sewing on the card really helped to make it "pop".