Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to Crafting

Sorry for the long absence from the blog but the husband and I were working to finish off the small projects on our “To do” list. But now it is back to our regular schedule so I should be back to blogging mostly Monday through Friday. 

So to start of the New Year I wanted to start working on some Valentine type cards.  With two boys I don’t usually get to pull out the pink cardstock much, I surprised I have any. (Oh yeah purchased before I had kids) Since I only currently have one Valentine set (Papertrey Tiny Treats) but not enough copics to make it work I thought I would use a different set that has not gotten a lot of love.  So here is what I came up with.


Here is a close up of the detail


All Things Grow with love Card
Supply List
STAMPS: Papertrey Ink Everyday Button and Bits
PAPER: Close to My heart
OTHER: Buttons from Papertrey Ink Winter Collection, Ribbon from Pottery Barn Package, cut in Half and stamped on Back, Fiskers Punch

9 comments:

  1. I bet you love to use the pink paper! I love how you stamped on the ribbon on this card. I also really like how you added the pink border detail on top and bottom of the image panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Tricia! Love the stamping on the twill - very creative. Love the soft, beautiful colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the sentiment on the twill!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE ........ I save all my PB package ribbon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, Tricia. I love stamping on ribbon, but never thought to try twill. I love the look. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So CUTE Tricia.. I LOVE this set! (OK I LOVE all PTI.. but you know what I mean.. the button sets are just so FUN!) GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, too cute! I have this set and never would have thought of using it for Valentine's. Thanks for inspiring someone who doesn't have many V-day stamps! (What is the name of that great border punch?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card. Love the colors and all the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...