Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday

So I think I have found a new favorite Papertrey stamp set. I recently purchased the make a wish set along with the additions and the dies that go with it. We had a birthday to attend over the weekend so I decided to see what I could do with it. Here is one of the cards I came up with. I totally love that this set is gender neutral.


Happy Birthday Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Mat Stack 1, PTI Make a Wish Additions
PAPER: CTMH Cardstock & Vellum
OTHER: PTI By the Number impression plate, PTI Make A Wish Die, PTI Limitless Labels die, PTI Mat Stack 1 Die, Making Memories Brad 

3 comments:

  1. Look how awesome your card is!!! Love the simplicity.....yet, it has so many elements to draw your eye.......the vellum sentiment, the dry embossed background and of course your lovely choice of color!!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors!
    So bright and cheerful!
    This set is on my "must have" list...
    just waiting for release to place an order that I will keep *secret* on total from hubby...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layered focal point and the colors are super!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...