Sunday, February 27, 2011

Make it monday #3


Today I was able to make a card to participate in Papertrey Inks Make it Mondays Challenge.  The challenge was to use score tape then "glitter it up".  This was quite a challenge for me since Mr. Sunny and the boys are not to much for glitter but I was able to find a bit I got in a class kit for a Melissa Frances card class at the last scrapbook convention I went to. So sitting and trying to think what to do all I could think of was "Christmas is glitter" so getting a jump start on Christmas for next year I have Christmas card to share.

Merry Christmas Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI YOF Poinsettias
PAPER: Bazzil Cardstock, CTMH Vellum
OTHER: Melissa Frances  glitter, Score tape, Prima Say it with Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...