Thursday, June 9, 2011

Celebrate


Today I have a card I made while having the supplies out from yesterday card.  I like to make multiple cards with the same supplies to get the most out of my crafting time. Sometimes I mass produce a design and other times I change up the design. I find this really helps me keep a health stash of cards on hand and get the most out a stamp set.


Here is a close up of the details.

Celebrate Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Make a Wish, PTI Birthday Bash
PAPER: CTMH Cardstock
OTHER: PTI Make a Wish Die, PTI By the Numbers Impression Plate

11 comments:

  1. This is great birthday card, nice colors too. Could be for a girl or man. I love the placement of the sentiment .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful birthday card! Love the colors and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday card. I love the colors and the impression plate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very nice, Tricia! Both of these cards are excellent examples of CAS and I LOVE the blue and green together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colour combo, stamping and design! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that little present die is so sweet. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I just love the bright blue and green together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color combo is awesome!! I never got this set but you are making me wish I had :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card. I love the placement of the sentiment and the happy colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the colours and how you made a patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so fresh and fun! I just love this. And love that it can be used for male or female.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...