Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wish Big

Today I have a card and gift tag I made for a birthday party that H attended over the weekend. The card and gift were inspired by the gift. (I will be sharing in a later post).  I love being able to make the gift, card and tag go together.  And I was so lucky to already have a blue bag in my gift bag stash.  So I was able to pull together a great gift very inexpensively.


Here is a look at the card.


Here is a close up.


The inside:

 


Here is the tag.

 

Wish Big Card and Tag
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Star Prints, PTI Make a Wish
PAPER: CTMH Cardstock
OTHER: PTI Impression Plate, PTI Fillable frame Die, PTI Star Die, Spellbinder Die, Making Memories Eyelet

3 comments:

  1. Tricia, I love the look of your coordinated gift set! I'll bet the recipient was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great , clean ,bright and happy. Love the inside too. Looks store bought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia love the matching card and bag! I love your color choices! The star stamping on the red card stock is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...