Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ginger bread man

Well, I think it is time to raise this blog from the dead.  Christmas is my favorite crafting season and I have been busy getting ready for a craft fair I did over last weekend so I have lots of Christmas gift ideas to share.  So let’s start with some felt ornaments I made.  Meet Mr. Gingerbread Man. 


A coworker of mine bought him to give as a secret Santa gift.  So I packaged him up for gift giving.


Here is a close up of the label.


Here is a close up of the tag.


I really hope Mr. Gingerbread Man will like his new home.

Gingerbread Man Package
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Tiny Treats: Christmas, PTI Fillable Frame #9
PAPER: Unknown
OTHER: PTI Die Mat Stack 5, PTI Die Limitless layers, Jingle Bell, Twine, Clear Bag

8 comments:

  1. Love the way you packaged him. Love the bells on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The co-worker that purchased this ornament must be very smart. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet heart, you can only love him. He looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the gingerbread and I love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well isn't that gingerbread man the cutest! Packaged to perfection to boot! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love the way you packaged them too. Welcome back to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To cute! He just makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...