Monday, January 16, 2012

CASual Friday 35: Highs and Lows & Mistletoe Monday

Today I wanted to post a card for the CASual Friday Challenge along with my self imposed Misletoe Monday posts.  The CASual Friday challenge this week is to create a Clean And Simple project with scallops and I did it with a Christmas twist.


Here is a close up of the texture.


Peace Love and Joy Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Bells and Boughs
PAPER: CTMH cardstock and Vellum
OTHER: PTI Half and Half Die, PTI Wonderful Words: Holiday, PTI Peace Be Still Impression Plate

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great card, Tricia! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the Impression with the scallops & vellum. I do so love that peace cutout. I need to purchase that die for Christmas 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, nicely done. Love the Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I love the vellum, and the popped up 'Peace'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia your card is LOVELY!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card! Love the texture and how simple and clean it is:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clean and pretty! I love the subtle texture on the card, and the little "peeking" out scallops. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Tricia! Clean and simple! I so love these kind of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fabulous card! I love the soft texture from the embossing and the vellum is such a cool touch :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...