Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hey Cupcake


Papertrey Ink's Cupcake Collection stamp set is one of my favorites.  Today I have a little pink and brown number so it has a bit of a Valentine's feel. I drag out the sewing machine to do a bit of stitching on this card.  And since it is out I think I will be using it a bit more.

Sorry about the dark pictures with lots of shadows, it was a cloudy Sunday afternoon when I was ready to take pictures.


Here is a close up of the cute little cupcake.

Hey Cupcake Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Cupcake Colection, PTI Half & Half
PAPER: CTMH
OTHER: PTI Cupcake Collection Die, PTI Half & Half Die

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the background papers. The valentines as sprinkles are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable ,love the papers you chose to go with the cupcake .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...