Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One Layer Wednesday: Big Birthday Wishes

For the New Year I have decided to add a weekly post here on Sunny with a Chance of crafting. After doing the craft fair in December I realized that I need to lower the price on my cards but the only way to do that is to offer only one layer cards. So to prepare for this year's craft fair I will be posting one layer cards on Wednesday, hence One Layer Wednesday's. 

So to kick off the series I have a quick and easy Birthday card and tag.  This one has already been used for a birthday party my son went to.  


Here is the tag that went along with the card.


Big Birthday Wishes Card and Tag
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Tag-it's #1, PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
PAPER: Cardstock
OTHER: PTI Tage Sale #2 Die

4 comments:

  1. This is perfect in every way. Love the clean design. Did you know that there is a challenge blog with one layer wednesday challenges mostly every Wed? You must be doing your own, because she hasn't posted anything today. Anyway, love your card. I think I'll make something like this someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and simple style! The colors are the added bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I love that it is so CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card. Love the little birthday cakes in the rainbow colors and the "Big" sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...