Monday, January 2, 2012

Penguin Christmas Thank you

Now that Christmas has come and gone it was time to send out the Thank you cards.  While surfing the Papertrey Ink Forum I came across a link to this adorable thank you card that Joyce made for her daughter's thank you cards. Since Mr. Sunny gave me that sweet little Winter Penguin for Christmas I couldn't wait to create a set of thank you cards for my boy to send out.


Winter Penguin Thank you Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Winter Penguin, PTI Signature Christmas Greetings
PAPER: CTMH Cardstock
OTHER: PTI Penguin Die

4 comments:

  1. I love your take on this card. Thanks so much for letting me know about it, although I usually eventually make it over to your blog :) You made my day. This is the perfect little thank you note for a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the white space with that cute Penguin!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...