Monday, February 27, 2012

Mistletoe Monday: Season's Greetings

Happy Monday! Here on Sunny with a Chance of Crafting I do a series called Mistletoe Monday's where I feature Christmas cards and projects. I like to spread out the preparations over the course of the year so that it is not so crazy during the holiday seasons.

 Today I have a Christmas card that would be easy for mass production and would mail great.


Here is a close up of the greeting.

Season's Greeting Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Stylish Sentiments: Holiday, PTI Bells & Boughs
PAPER: Recollections

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful Christmas card added to you stash . I am working on mine too, the 12 kits of Christmas is a big help with this. It's fun to work on them year round. Love the colors you used for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is perfect! I love the bt of sewing on the edge! So fun to add to your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors Tricia! Just wonderful! I so want to try sewing on cards but it scares me! Hey check out my blog there is something for you on it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...