Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One layer Wednesday: Celerabrate today and everyday

Today I have a card that I put together very quickly.  Last weekend we had two soccer games and a birthday party so I needed a girl birthday card fast. Since the little girl is really into princesses I thought the princess in the PTI Tiny Treats birthday set would be perfect. (And how often am I going to be able to use it since I have to boys)



I colored the image using color pencils. Here is a close up.

Celebrate today and Everyday Card
Supplies
STAMPS: Paper Smooches and PTI

3 comments:

  1. Nice CAS , I have not seen this set used much, its great for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out great! I love the CAS look! Perfect for a princess!
    (I deleted the frist comment because I had terrible mispelling!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...