Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break

Hello all, sorry it has been quiet here at Sunny with a Chance for the last couple of weeks.  The kids were on Spring Break so we took the chance to hit the open road and head for warmer temps. We visited family in Arizona and enjoyed the sunny weather for sure. I was able to check out a local stamp store, Stamp Works in Chandler.  I wish I had some pictures but sadly I do not. It was a quick stop. This place is so cute and packed with all kinds of stamps.  I picked up some stamp sets from Paper Smooches.  So I will have some cards to share this week using some of my new goodies so stay tuned.  The posts will be hit and miss this week since we are currently buried by an avalanche of laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...