Monday, March 26, 2012

Song Bird Thank you

Now that the temperatures are getting warmer here I wasn't really in a mood to make a Christmas card over the weekend. But not to worry, I was inspired to create. So I do have some cards to share this week. This first one I am really pleased with since pieces of it have been sitting on my desk for a couple of months. I could not figure out how to finish it off. It started out life as a weeding card but has ended up as a springy thank you card.

 

Here is a close up of the sweet little bird.

Thank You Card
Supplies
STAMPS: CTMH Spngbird Basket, CTMH Wedding Words,  PTI Fillable Frames #7, PTI Mat Stack 1 Collection
PAPER: Pattern Paper Unknown Scrap
OTHER: PTI Mat Stack 1 Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...