Friday, October 5, 2012

Season's Greetings Snowman Style


Happy Friday.  I received an order from Paper Smooches earlier this week and have been wanting to break into them but haven't had any time to do so, until last night.  Since it wasn't much time I thought I would keep it simple.  I really love this snowman and he and his snowman buddies are sure to make more appearances on the blog in the coming months I'm sure.


Here is a better look at the snowman and the impression on the background

Seasons Greetings Card
Supplies
STAMPS: Paper Smooches
PAPER: CTMH Cardstock
OTHER: Copics, PTI Impression Plate

2 comments:

  1. Great card Tricia, love the font of the sentiment. That snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I love the impressed panel!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...