Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snow Candle

I'm back and I have a great project to share today.
 
For the craft fair this year I made some snow candles. This is the first year I have made them.  I am very pleased with how they turned out and using Papertrey Ink's Peaceful Pinecones was a pefect match for the tag.
 
 
Here is a close up of the tag.

 
Snow Candle
Supplies
STAMPS: Papertrey Ink Peaceful Pinecones
PAPER: CTMH Card stock
OTHER: Papertrey Ink Tag Die #4, Papertrey Ink Peaceful PInecone Die, Ribbon, Martha Stewart bakers twine, Bell, Clear bag

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous candle and your tag is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful snow candle….. you are so creative Tricia. Off to see what else I have been missing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...