Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sending birthday wishes


I am so happy to see I still get some visitors to my little, sometime neglected blog.  Thank you all for you nice comments.
Today I have a card that is a CASe of a card done by the amazing Debbie Olson.  The first time I saw this card I knew I wanted one for myself. I went with colored pencils instead of copic to color in the fun sunflowers.


 Here is a close up. 

Sending Birthday Wishes Card
STAMPS: Papertrey Ink
PAPER: CTMH Card stock and Pattern Paper
OTHER: Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the gingham background. Cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty, Tricia! I love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is one happy spring like or summery card! Love it Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sunny card! This is sure to brighten the recipients day!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...