Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snowman Ornament


Today I have the Christmas gifts I made last year for the boy’s teachers.  When I was searching for a crafty project for the kids teachers I found Jennifer Holmes’s cute snowman ornament. The tutorial is here and it is so easy.

To package up the gifts I used a plain white bag and put in some red shredded paper.  I also whipped up some tags.  It came together easily and was I was able to fit in making three of them over the weekend in between the laundry, grocery shopping and chasing two boys.


Gift Tag
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Holiday Button Bits, Vintage Lables
OTHER: Spellbinder Lable Die and PTI Buttons

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Great idea to use the Labels die for a tag!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...