Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Snow

Over the weekend I was in the mood to get a few scrapbook pages done. I'm running behind on my yearly total (I'm slightly right brained when it comes to scrapbooking and keep a spreadsheet to total up the pages I have complete and then for fun I graph it- sick, I know, but it motivates me to complete more pages) The minute I took these pictures I couldn't wait to scrapbook them, but as always, life gets in the way.  But I was finally able to sit down and get this done.  I think these pictures capture his personality so well. He is my daredevil with dimples (believe me he knows how to use them) and a sly smile.  But at times he is quiet and serious. He is so much like Mr. Sunny. 


All Bundled Up Scrapbook Page
Supplies
PAPER: Amanda Heimann Designs Smooches kit @ Scrap Orchard and Echo Park Wintertime Paper kit
OTHER: Echo park Wintertime Elements, Wintertime Elements #2, Frames By Simply Yin

6 comments:

  1. cute photos and great page. i cannot believe how organized you must be to keep track of your pages that way. you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thas some very great and sweet photos. Love all the layers in your page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia your LO is FABULOUS and the photos are so CUTE!!!
    Have a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, he is. The photo pages turned out great, how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that your running total falls into the same category as my numerous to do lists. There must be a need in us to tally accomplishments.
    Your layout is so well designed and those colors are fabulous together. When you add in Hudson's sweet little face with his pinch-able, kissable cheeks, this becomes simple perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! I love the colors and your son is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...