Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Tags

Today I have some tags I made for the craft fair I did recently. I wanted to made 8-10 of 4 different designs, so to be able to finish all of them quickly I kept the designs simple. I crank out all of my tags in my die cut machine, I happen to have an Epic that was getting quite the workout.  Then I stamped them in an assembly line fashion to speed up the process.


I think my favorite of the bunch is this one.


But the snowman is cute too.



And this one is so classic and elegant.


But this one is so much fun.


Oh who am I kidding, I love them all and I will use the left over one for my gifts this year.

Christmas Tags
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers, PTI Holiday Button Bits, PTI Signature Christmas, PTI Wreath for all Seasons

8 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so wonderful. If I had to pick a favorite, I would have the gingerbread man and the snowman duke it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like them all but the first two are my favorite. Good idea to keep them simple. I might give these a try CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your poinsettia tag. So pretty.

    June K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tags. The snowman is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. some very sweet and beautiful tags. I favorite is the same as yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tags Tricia!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...