Thursday, December 8, 2011

Craft Fair

Today I thought I would share some pictures I took of my booth at the craft fair I did recently.  Let me say this is the first craft fair I have ever done. It is an annual event held at the church I attend after mass on the first Sunday in December. The best part is there isn't a fee for the table.  They just ask each booth to donate an item to be raffled off.

Last year I attended to see what kind of stuff people were selling.  I quickly decided I wanted to try it the following year.  So over the last year I have been making a few things to get ready.  However, it still came down to the wire to finish everything.

Here is a look at my table.


Now let's scan the table, left....
 

middle.....


right.


I think over all it was a lot of work and I did make some money.  Some stuff sold better than others. My best sellers were the Magic Reindeer food, the Cocoa Jars with the snowman on it, the Rudolph's Spare noses, and the gingerbread man ornament.  However, my Christmas card didn't move at all.  I think it was due to the way they were displayed.

5 comments:

  1. Wow--this looks amazing. And, like a whole lot of work! I can imagine that it looked like a dream in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a GREAT job with everything! Thank you for sharing your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like a wonderful table and a lot of work! I can't believe the cards did not sell. How did the capes do . I like the idea that church only asked for something to raffle off, great idea. Will they let you sell after another mass,next Sunday? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job you did! I am sure it was a lot of work but all of your items are stunning! I am sure it is hard to know what will sell and what will not. I found if I displayed individual cards, they sold better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great display Tricia! You sure had a lot to look at! Lovely lovely items!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...