Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dashing through the Snow

Okay who doesn't love the In the Meadow stamp set from Papertrey Ink? I love that it has lilne from Christmas songs in the set.  As soon as I got it I wanted to make a quick card. So late one night I  just threw together the scraps that were on my table and came up with this.  This set makes it so easy to put together a beautiful card without too much thought.


Dashing Through the Snow Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI In the Meadow
PAPER: CTMH Card stock, Pattern Paper unknown

7 comments:

  1. What a great card. I love your colors, and how there is music in the background. This is one set I wish I got, and now it's too late for this year. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty , just like Joyce I too wish I would have bought this one. Great job on the background !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great colors. And the sheet music in the background is a great idea what with the sentiment you used - makes me want to sing along, and keeps the song in my head too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made with scraps? It doesn't look that way. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful and elegant, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tricia! I love the DP you used! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS card Tricia!!
    Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...