Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crafting year in Review

Since the 2011 is coming to a close I thought I would put together a review of the top five projects from 2011 that were crafted here on the sunny side of the street.

I have posted the links to all the projects if you want to see and read more about each of them.



Ok now that I am blogging about this project again I think I need to explain something. It looks weird that I am sending her a Hungry girl cookbook and a box full of candy at the same time.  But since my sister cooks for one this was one of a few cookbooks for one out there and this one had the easiest recipes.



Mr. Sunny says that he looks like he is in a clear body bag.




1. And now for the most popular project from 2011......


this Valentine's Day card


I would like to thank you so much for reading along with me this year.  I am going to try in the New Year to blog regularly and not go MIA for months at a time.

Hope you guys have a safe and happy New Year's.

3 comments:

  1. I loved looking at your favorite projects from this year. I especially like the gingerbread man! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of projects. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all your projects this year Tricia! Looking forwards to seeing your stuff in 2012!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...