Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thank you so much Jessie and Rhonda


I am sure you have seen these posts spreading through the crafting community, well over the course of this week my friends Jessie and Rhonda both honored me with this Liebster Blog Award. I am truly honored that they thought of me! Below is the information about the award and who I shared the award with!
 
Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
Hope that those you award forward it to their favourite bloggers
Below are four favorite bloggers who have different styles but always inspire me with their work. I love having this chance to let them know how lucky I have been to meet them through this shared stamping adventure!
Margaret -I dream of paper
Lisette - Scrapbooking by Lisette
Derby -I am Derby
BethieJ- BethieJ's Blog

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia! Thanks so much, what a sweet little award. :) I enjoy your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tricia! Thanks so much, what a sweet little award. :) I enjoy your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...