Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hey smartie, congrats

Today I have another cute little critter card.  After doing the birthday card with the party hats I started to look at my stamps set to see what other hats I could put on a little critter. This time I use the owl for a graduation card by putting a cap on him.


Here is a close up. Again I used color pencils to color him in.

Hey Smartie Congrats Card
Supplies
STAMPS: Clear and Simple taglines: Lil Critters, PTI Hats off to the Grad, PTI Celebrations
PAPER: October Afternoon

9 comments:

  1. Cute. Love the graduation cap on the owl. I think the "wise" one is perfect for graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute little owl again! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and your graduation card it very cute . That owls is perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia thanks so much for the award! Yesterday was such a down in the dumps day for me but your kind act brought in some much needed sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I love the polka dot background and of course, that cute owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia the owl is so cute!! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely adorable! The owl couldn't possibly get any cuter- this is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, this is so darling! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just had the nicest visit to your blog-so many fun projects!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...