Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Congrats Baby Boy

Today I have a baby boy card to share.  It seems that everyone is having little boys so you might see a few of these in the next few months. Truth be told, I find this Papertrey Ink's Bundle of Love set a bit tricky to work with.  Lets just say I stamped the stork with baby image a couple of times with different blankets and didn't really like the look. In the end I colored it using colored pencils.  

Congrats Card
Supplies
STAMPS: Papertrey Ink Bundle of Love, Papertrey Ink Congrats all the way
PAPER: Making Memories
OTHER: PTI Button, CTHM Twine, Ribbon Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out great despite having some trouble! I love little boy cards. I need to make some ad you gave me some great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. i think it turned out perfectly. Love the papers you used at the bottom. I have seen some people paper piece the blanket with pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...