Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Make a wish

Today I have a card set I made trying to use up some scraps. I set out to make three of the same card. But the scrap of off white I used to cut out the mat was too small to cut three, so instead I cut out two and then as much of the mat as I could for the third and changed the design a bit.  I think in the end I like that card the best.  Sometimes I need something like that to push me into something I wouldn't have tried.

 Here are two of the three.  I was having a hard time getting all three in the photo.  But I'm sure you get the idea. 


Here is the new design.


Here is the original idea.


Make a Wish card set
Supplies
(All Papertrey ink unless otherwise noted)
PAPER: CTMH card stock and pattern paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...