Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Bark Day


Today I have a quick Birthday card I made using some scraps on my desk. My desk scraps could make another ten cards but I digress.  Since my boys are always going to birthday parties, I am always in need of birthday cards for kids. I think this Paper Smooches set Birthday Buddies makes it super easy to made birthday cards for boys or girls.
 

For this cute little party dog I colored him using colored pencils and cut him out so I could pop him up off the card (I could not live with out pop dots). Here is a close up of him.

 Happy Bark Day Card
Supplies
STAMPS: Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies
PAPER: Cosmo Cricket, Bazzil Card stock
OTHER: PTI Half and Half Die



1 comment:

  1. very cute! is that the new bazzil smooth card stock? i've been interested to see what it looks like... it looks great as a base if so. and of course, i LOVE cosmo cricket :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...