Wednesday, July 4, 2012

One Layer Wednesday Congrats


Today I am bringing back my one layer Wednesday posts.  Last month I needed a wedding card and I had writers stamper block and for the life of me had the hardest time making it, stumped for weeks. And then once I struggled through that card and now that I no longer need one I had no trouble making one.  Go figure. So here is a card I think would work beautifully for a wedding and it happens to be one layer.

Congrats Card
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Congrat all the way, PTI  Delightful Dahlia
OTHER: Copic Markers

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. The deep shading effect on the outside of the flowers gives it really neat depth to the lined images, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful one layer card! Perfect for a wedding !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...