Monday, April 18, 2011

An Easter....Box?

Well, over the weekend I was able to finish a project I started a couple of weeks ago.  I wanted to send my sister an Easter box.  It all began with Papertrey Ink's Egg Hunt stamp set and the work that Betsy Veldman did with this set, amazing!!! So a few weeks back I created this card and slowly but surely I have been working on the other little items.  I had alot of fun putting together all of the bits to the box and I really like how the whole thing turned out. I was able to finish everything and pack it up and best of all it should be showing up on my sister's door step today.

Enough with the chatting here are some pictures.


This is everything that went into the box.  Since the box would be sitting outside a door in the heat I decide it would be best not to use chocolate, so I end up with some gummy bunnies, candy buttons, and peeps.  The cookbook is something I have been meaning to give her since it has some great stuff that is fast and easy for one person.

Here are some of the details.



I stamped the eggs on fabric.  I loved how this turned out.  Will be doing it again.


Easter Box
Supplies
STAMPS: PTI Egg Hunt, PTI Fillable Frame #7, PTI Tag it's #1
PAPER: CTMH Card Stock and Pattern Paper
OTHER: PTI Fillable Frame Die #7 PTI Egg Die, PTI Mat Stack #1 Die, Spellbinder Labels 8 die, Marvy Punches, Ribbon unknown, Fabric unknown 

8 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great way to dress up the peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! These are so cute Who ever recieves these is going to be happy !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift to get in the mail. I love the card with all the eggs lined up in a row. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great gift! All of your individual items are so cute! You hit a home room and your sister is one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia, these all turned out great, what a fun package to receive in the mail. Love how you even stamped the bow. I think your sister will be very happy when she opens this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute!! I love all the different PTI dies you've used here. Great gift ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute!! The colors are so Eastery!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a joyful Easter ensemble. The stamped fabric looks great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...